Judy Security Launches Next-Generation Control Center, Elevating MSP and MSSP Cybersecurity Management
October 2023 by Marc Jacob
Judy Security announced Judy Control Center. The new platform offers advanced multi-tenant reporting, analytics and guidance, empowering MSPs and MSSPs with seamless cybersecurity management. Featuring a redesigned user-centric interface, Judy’s Control Center simplifies the acquisition of valuable insights for partners and customers without unnecessary complexity, enabling them to enhance security and optimize workflow through detailed threat analysis.
The Judy Control Center transforms threat management with its comprehensive set of new features through a single pane of glass:
• Comprehensive Insights: Provides real-time insights and reporting, from identifying which features end users use the most, to gathering data on the detection of bugs and threat incidents.
• Multi-Tenant, Partner-Oriented Architecture: Streamlines usability without unnecessary complexities, ensuring seamless access to critical insights.
• Actionable Response: Allows access to transparent insights into Judy’s event responses, fostering trust and enabling data-driven decision-making.
• Advanced Threat Hunting: Harnesses sophisticated data to elevate incident awareness, empowering partners and customers to navigate the dynamic threat landscape with real-time situational awareness.
• Cross-Platform Compatibility: Seamlessly navigate various systems, including Windows, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Android devices, and iPhones.
• In-Depth Telemetry: Provides comprehensive and detailed data about security operation and performance for maximum efficiency in troubleshooting. This empowers users to implement improvements where needed in security architecture.
With the new Judy Control Center, partners and customers have a gateway to maximize the benefits of working with Judy, and empower themselves to effectively harness Judy’s intelligence, make informed decisions, and optimize their security strategies. Today’s announcement lays the foundation for the Judy Control Center with plans for additional enhancements in the coming months.