Guardz introduced its Growth Hub for Managed Service Providers
November 2023 by Marc Jacob
Guardz introduced its Growth Hub for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), which offers them a range of cybersecurity tools to serve their small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) customers, including ROI reporting, AI-powered risk assessment prospecting reports, and support tools to grow their client base.
Tasked with simultaneously managing the various needs of businesses across a variety of platforms and tools, MSPs must detect, monitor, and resolve a vast amount of security incident alerts and logs. They are challenged with doing so, all while facing a growing number of attack vectors and breaches; in fact, small businesses are experiencing record-high attacks, with 73% having suffered a cybersecurity incident in the last year. In order to best protect these important and vulnerable businesses, MSPs require seamless platforms, cost-efficient and holistic solutions, and support for sales and business development.
With these needs in mind, Guardz has launched its MSP Growth Hub to empower its MSP partners with streamlined and effective support in prospecting and securing their SME customers. In addition to Guardz’s all-in-one cybersecurity and insurance solution, which enables MSPs to continuously monitor and protect SMEs’ entire range of assets, the Growth Hub provides MSPs with the following benefits:
● On-demand ROI reports, which enable MSPs to demonstrate their immediate value to SMEs by assessing attack attempts, alert remediation, and employee security posture.
● An AI-powered cyber risk assessment prospecting tool that leverages machine learning to assess businesses’ particular cybersecurity vulnerabilities, providing MSPs with in-depth security posture reports of their prospective customers.
● Seamless communication with Guardz channel managers, who can connect MSPs to customer success and support.
● A subscription overview widget displaying each MSP’s customers’ subscription status for both trial and paying customers.
● A gallery of curated sales and marketing assets, from industry-specific one-pagers to comprehensive SME-facing sales decks, designed to assist with MSP business development. Guardz also provides brand customization, enabling MSPs to personalize the materials with their own name, logo, and contact details to ensure a consistent brand experience across content.
● Access to the Guardz referral program, which offers a commission of up to $1,000 per MSP conversion.