Cellebrite Elevates Digital Forensics Training with New MyCellebrite Learning Hub
October 2023 by Marc Jacob
Cellebrite DI Ltd. announced today the unveiling of a cutting-edge website and Learning Management System (LMS) within MyCellebrite.
Cellebrite training continues to be the gold standard for digital intelligence training and certification. This leap forward not only elevates the training experience for investigative agencies but also underscores Cellebrite’s unparalleled leadership in digital forensics education, enhancing the customer experience like never before.
Cellebrite Training, which has developed a dedicated training website over the past year, reflects best practices in digital forensics. The learning site will enable tens of thousands of law enforcement personnel with the most advanced online technology available to discover new strategies and actionable processes to solve cases faster, smarter and defensibly to keep their communities safe.
In 2023, Cellebrite offered 24 training courses both live in-person and virtually, and in self-paced formats. In recent years, an average of 11,000 examiners, investigators and other agency personnel from more than 5,000 public sector customers have been certified annually as experts in Cellebrite’s digital forensic software solutions.
Cellebrite’s enhanced MyCellebrite Community Portal now provides:
• Direct access to essentials: Your one-stop destination for all course-related information, ensuring you are always in the loop; customers can now purchase courses within MyCellebrite – the same place as solutions
• Flexible learning: Whether you prefer live sessions, archived content, in-person, virtual, or self-paced formats, it is all at your fingertips
• Seamless experience: Designed with the learner in mind, offering a more user-friendly and intuitive way to access training content
• Effortless registration: Easily register for and purchase training courses in the same place you acquire Cellebrite solutions
Intuitive learning path interface
• Universal accessibility: Whether you are on a computer, tablet, or smartphone, the LMS adapts, ensuring your learning journey remains uninterrupted
• User-Centric design: Making coursework completion more intuitive and straightforward, no matter the device
Quick Access to Essential Course Resources
• Instant resource retrieval: Spend less time searching and more time learning with faster access to course guides
• Download on-the-go: Convenient options to download materials mean you can take your learning resources wherever you go
Cellebrite provides best-in-class digital forensics training. The launch of MyCellebrite ensures that as technology evolves, so will the skillsets of those who keep our communities safe.